Types of information we collect may include:
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Credit/debit card number
- Purchase/return/exchange information
If you choose not to provide information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
Social Media Widgets
Our site includes social media features, such as the Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest button. These features may collect information about you such as your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site. They may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies to accomplish this. Social media features and widgets may be hosted by a third party. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
How Is Your Information Used?
Examples of how we use the information we collect include:
Product and Service Fulfillment
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and returns/exchanges
- Respond to requests for information about our products and services in our store, on our website, or to otherwise serve you
- Connect with you regarding customer service via email or phone.
- Manage subscription services, including order management, billing, communicate with you about your subscription, and offer other products that may be of interest to you.
Our Purposes (including but not limited to marketing)
- Provide interactive features of the website, such as product reviews, send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, store, products, services, and marketing efforts
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
Prevention of Fraud and Other Harm
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business
- For example, assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
How Is Your Information Shared?
We may share the information we collect with companies that provide support services to us (such as payment processors). These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or disposal of all or part of our business or assets; or to protect the rights property or safety of our company, our guests or others.
Elsewhere at Your Direction
At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information.
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing purposes)
We do not share your personal information with any other companies for their marketing purposes.
What Choices Do You Have?
If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, email us at email@example.com to opt-out. You also have the ability to unsubscribe from promotional e-mails via the unsubscribe link included in each promotional e-mail.
The help function of your browser should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your device to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our features (i.e. you will be able to browse the site, but will not be able to make a purchase).
Other Web Site Analytics Services
- To learn more about Clicky Analytics privacy practices, click here. To access and use the Clicky Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, click here.
How Do You Access and Update Your Personal Information?
In order to keep your personal information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of it in the following ways:
- If you have created a https://humanityforhorses.org/ProductCart/pc/home.asp account, you can log in to review and update your account information, including contact, billing, and shipping information.
- Call us at (530) 435-0151 with your current contact information and the personal information you would like to access. We will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of personal information we typically collect.
How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no e-commerce solution, website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
How Do You Contact Humanity for Horses?
Humanity for Horses
PO Box 1510
Mount Shasta, CA 96067